Inspired by Derek Sivers this is what I'm spending my time on at the moment:
- Adding new features to PolyNome, creating tutorials, trying to spread the word.
- Creating new VIP lessons for this site.
- Trying to get up early, read, meditate and exercise every day.
- Learning to speak Spanish (using Duo Lingo and Fluent Forever)
- Working on admin stuff for Wishbone Ash (poster design, website things, etc)
- Learning to cook
- Drumming (currently I'm trying to learn to play a 16th cascara with my right hand against triplet combinations with my left hand/foot)
If I get some downtime I'd like to start drawing
That's how most of my time is spent whether I'm on tour or not. Exciting, huh?!